The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2019) [New]Latest: Status of State-Defined Alternate Diplomas in 2018-19 (#416)
A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- FSRTC Research Brief 1: Social Support and Family Resilience Ease the Stress of Parents of Children with Complex Special Health Care Needs (2019) [New]
This brief examines the effects of three social determinants—community conditions, emotional support, and family resilience—on the mental and physical health of mothers of children with complex...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Frontline Initiative (1996 – 2019) [New]Latest: Self-Care for DSPs
This newsletter covers the issues important to direct support professionals and supervisors who support people with IDD and other disabilities in a variety of community settings.Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Handbook on Community Living and Employment (2019) [New]
Highlights key topics in community living and employment opportunities and services/supports relevant to those within the human services systems, people with disabilities, and their families in the...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- FYI Monthly from the Institute on Community Integration (2017 – 2019) [New]Latest: August 2019
FYI Monthly is a monthly e-communication featuring news of recent ICI activities, accomplishments, and resources.Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Research and Training Center on Community Living YouTube channel (2019) [New]
A YouTube channel containing videos prepared by ICI's Research and Training Center on Community Living.Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- NCEO Brief (2011 – 2019) [New]Latest: Guidance for Examining Disproportionality of Student Group Participation in Alternate Assessments (#18)
A series of brief reports examining standards, assessment, and accountability issues for students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- FSRTC Research Brief 2: Caregiver Differences Across Race and Ethnicity (2019) [New]
This brief examines caregivers’ self-reported mental, physical, or financial strain. The researchers analyzed data from the 2015 Caregiving in the U.S. survey. The purpose of this brief was to look...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- TIES Center Reports (2018 – 2019) [New]Latest: Communication Competence in the Inclusive Setting: A Review of the Literature (#103)
A Report series from the TIES Center, a national technical assistance center on inclusive practices and policies. Its purpose is to create sustainable changes in kindergarten-grade 8 school and...
- NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs (2012 – 2019) [New]Latest: 2016-2017 APR Snapshot #21: AA-AAS Participation and Performance (#21)
A series of briefs providing snapshots of the participation and performance of special education students in statewide assessments used for Elementary and Secondary Education Act(ESEA) accountability.