The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- Additional Educators’ Perspectives on Classroom Implementation of Accessibility Features and Accommodations (2019) [New]
A second report on phone interviews from the DIAMOND project. Phone interviews were conducted with educators to highlight effective practices being used to implement accessibility features and accommodations in their classrooms during instruction and during assessments. This report on the second cohort of interviewees presents separate findings as well as an overall summary for the two cohorts.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- FYI Monthly from the Institute on Community Integration (2017 – 2019) [New]Latest: April 2019
FYI Monthly is a monthly e-communication featuring news of recent ICI activities, accomplishments, and resources.Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Inclusive Education Strategies: A Toolkit for Armenia (2019) [New]
This toolkit was designed by faculty and staff from the University of Minnesota and Armenian State Pedagogical University (ASPU) in the Republic of Armenia to help educators to include students...
- Person and Family-Centered Approaches in Mental Health and Co-Occurring Disorders Training Project: Final Report (2019) [New]
A report describing Developing and Engaging Training on Person-Centered and Family-Centered Approaches in Mental Health and Co-occurring Disorders , a training project that ICI performed for the...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Impact (2000 – 2019) [New]Latest: Feature Issue on Inclusive Education for K-8 Students with the Most Significant Cognitive Disabilities
A newsletter series containing strategies, research, and success stories in specific focus areas related to persons with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities. It provides practical...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription, Print subscription
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2019) [New]Latest: Diploma Options, Graduation Requirements, and Exit Exams for Youth with Disabilities: 2017 National Study (#409)
A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- Inclusive Education Strategies: A Textbook (2019) [New]
This textbook is a resource for implementing inclusive education practices in Armenia, other post-Soviet countries, and countries on the path to a more inclusive education and society. The content...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO Data Analytics (2015 – 2019) [New]Latest: Percent of Students with Disabilities by Disability Categories for 2005-06 to 2016-17 (#8)
An online interactive series of briefs putting the power of data in the users' hands. View, compare, and read briefs driven by data.
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2019) [New]Latest: February 2019 issue
An e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings. Past issues are listed under...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- NCEO Brief (2011 – 2019) [New]Latest: Suggestions for Aligning Alternate Achievement Standards with WIOA (#16)
A series of brief reports examining standards, assessment, and accountability issues for students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.