- Education for Every Child: Armenia's Path to Inclusion (2018) [New]
Documentary film, 28 minutes in length, exploring the work of University of Minnesota researchers collaborating with UNICEF-Armenia and Armenian State Pedagogical University in developing fully...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- ANCOR/RTC Realistic Job Preview (2017)
A video illustrating the real, everyday work of direct support professionals (DSPs) in the field of developmental disabilities. This job preview is a DSP recruitment strategy designed to give...
- Make Work a Part of the Plan Videos and Webinars (2016)Latest: I Choose Employment (#1)
A series of videos and Webinars developed to deliver positive narratives about competitive integrated employment for individuals with disabilities. In a time of changing systems and services,...
- Valuing Lives: Wolf Wolfensberger and the Principle of Normalization (2016)
A film documenting the social paradigm shift triggered by Wolf Wolfensberger, a professor and change agent who, in the early 1970s, popularized and expanded the principle of normalization of people...Cost: $3.99 - $24.99 Delivery format: Online
- Institute on Community Integration YouTube channel (2016)
A YouTube channel containing videos prepared by the Institute on Community Integration.Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- National Goals in Research, Policy, and Practice (2016)Latest: Justice for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
A series of videos and accompanying briefs that grew out of the National Goals in Research, Policy, and Practice working meeting held in Washington, DC, in 2015. Participants summarized the current...
- Of the Community: Eight Stories of Community Living, Participation, and Inclusion (2015)
A film telling the stories of eight individuals with disabilities who have vibrant lives in which they live and participate in their communities in the ways they choose. Their stories illustrate...Cost: $3.99 - $19.99 Delivery format: Online
- Active Support: People Fully Engaged in Life (2014)
A DVD providing an overview of Active Support -- how it is implemented and the kind of training involved to make it successful. Active Support is an organizational intervention that enables Direct...Cost: $2.99 - $55.00 Delivery format: DVD, Online
- National Center on Educational Outcomes YouTube Channel (2014)
A YouTube channel displaying videos created by the National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO), which works with states across the country to provide leadership to include students with...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- Aragtida Waalidka (Parents' Views) (2013)
A video presenting a Somali parent sharing her experiences and knowledge to help connect other parents with resources on autism.Cost: Free Delivery format: Online