The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- NCEO State Surveys (1999 – 2015) [New]Latest: 2014 Survey of States: Initiatives, Trends, and AccomplishmentsA series of reports summarizing results of surveys of state directors of special education in relation to students with disabilities and standards-based reform.
- Policy Research Brief (1999 – 2015) [New]Latest: The U.N. Convention on The Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD): A Status ReportA series of briefs summarizing recent research on a range of policy issues affecting persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities.Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription
- NCEO Data Analytics (2015) [New]Latest: 2012-13 Publicly Reported Assessment Results for Students with Disabilities and ELLs with Disabilities (#2)An online interactive series of briefs putting the power of data in the users' hands. View, compare, and read briefs driven by data.
- NCEO Synthesis Reports (1996 – 2015) [New]Latest: Graduation Policies for Students with Disabilities who Participate in States' General Assessments (#98)A series of reports examining assessment and accommodations policies and practices in relation to students with disabilities. It is especially of use to policymakers.
- LEND Webinars (2013 – 2015) [New]Latest: Building Connections with Somali Families: Culturally Competent Approaches to Child Development and DisabilityA Webinar series educating leaders in neurodevelopmental and related disabilities.
- NCEO Brief (2011 – 2015) [New]Latest: Making Accessibility Decisions for ALL Students (#11)A series of briefs for the Race to the Top Assessment Consortia, addressing the opportunities, resources, and challenges that cross-state collaborative assessment efforts face as they include...
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2015) Latest: June 2015 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription
- NCEO Technical Reports (2000 – 2015) Latest: 2012-13 Publicly Reported Assessment Results for Students with Disabilities and ELLs with Disabilities (#70)A series of reports summarizing findings for policymakers, researchers and educators that focuses on assessment, accommodations, and accountability in relation to students with disabilities.
- LEND Brief (2012 – 2015) Latest: ASD and CultureA series of topical briefs informing parents, professionals in a variety of fields including education and health care, advocates, and others. Each issue discusses a different aspect of...
- Impact (2000 – 2015) Latest: Feature Issue on the ADA and People with Intellectual, Developmental, and Other DisabilitiesA newsletter series containing strategies, research, and success stories in specific focus areas related to persons with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities. It provides practical...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription, Print subscription