The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs (2012 – 2016) [New]Latest: 2013-2014 APR Snapshot #10: State Assessment Participation and Performance of Students Receiving Special Education Services (#10)A series of briefs providing snapshots of the participation and performance of special education students in statewide assessments used for Elementary and Secondary Education Act(ESEA) accountability.
- NCEO Reports (2016) [New]Latest: 2015-16 High School Assessment Accommodations Policies: An Analysis of ACT, SAT, PARCC, and Smarter Balanced (#403)A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- White Paper on Common Accessibility Language for States and Assessment Vendors (2016) [New]This White Paper by DIAMOND project staff addresses the issue that different test platforms use different terminology for the accessibility features and accommodations that they offer to students,...Cost: FreeDelivery format: PDF
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2016) [New]Latest: June 2016 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription
- Valuing Lives: Wolf Wolfensberger and the Principle of Normalization (2016) A film documenting the social paradigm shift triggered by Wolf Wolfensberger, a professor and change agent who, in the early 1970s, popularized and expanded the principle of normalization of people...Cost: $3.99 - $89.99Delivery format: Online, DVD
- Lessons Learned About Assessment from Inclusion of Students with Disabilities in College and Career Ready Assessments (2016) The new large-scale assessments rolled out by consortia and states are designed to measure student achievement of rigorous college- and career-ready (CCR) standards. Recent surveys of teachers in...Cost: FreeDelivery format: PDF
- In-Home and Residential Long-Term Supports and Services for Persons with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities: Status and Trends through 2013 (2016) A report describing the status of, and trends in, long-term supports and services for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities in the U.S. on June 30, 2013. It is based on an annual...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Online
- Impact (2000 – 2016) Latest: Feature Issue on Supporting Wellness for Adults with Intellectual and Developmental DisabilitiesA newsletter series containing strategies, research, and success stories in specific focus areas related to persons with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities. It provides practical...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription, Print subscription
- Make Work a Part of Your Plan (2016) Latest: I Choose Employment (#1)A series of videos and Webinars developed to deliver positive narratives about competitive integrated employment for individuals with disabilities. In a time of changing systems and services,...
- National Goals in Research, Policy, and Practice (2016) Latest: Justice for people with intellectual and developmental disabilitiesA series of videos and accompanying briefs that grew out of the National Goals in Research, Policy, and Practice working meeting held in Washington, DC, in 2015. Participants summarized the current...