The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- LEND Brief (2012 – 2015) [New]Latest: ASD and CultureA series of topical briefs informing parents, professionals in a variety of fields including education and health care, advocates, and others. Each issue discusses a different aspect of...
- Impact (2000 – 2015) [New]Latest: Feature Issue on the ADA and People with Intellectual, Developmental, and Other DisabilitiesA newsletter series containing strategies, research, and success stories in specific focus areas related to persons with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities. It provides practical...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Print subscription, Email subscription
- NCEO Data Analytics (2015) [New]Latest: Graduation Policies for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities Who Participate in States' AA-AAS (#1)An online interactive series of reports that puts the power of data in the users' hands. View, compare, and read reports driven by data.
- Policy Research Brief (1999 – 2015) [New]Latest: Employment for People with Disabilities in Poverty: A Need for National AttentionA series of briefs summarizing recent research on a range of policy issues affecting persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities.Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2015) [New]Latest: February 2015 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription
- NCEO Policy Directions (2002 – 2015) [New]Latest: Considerations When Including Students with Disabilities in Test Security Policies (#23)A report series addressing national policy issues related to standards, assessments, and students with disabilities for researchers and policymakers.
- Peb yuavtsum xyaum hloov peb txoj kev xav hais txog kev soj ntsuam saib menyuam puas loj hlob zoo (It's Time to Change How We View a Child's Growth) (2015) A Hmong translation of the English-language original written by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), U.S....Cost: FreeDelivery format: PDF
- Raws koj tus menyuam cov theem ntawm nws txoj kev loj hlob (Track Your Child's Developmental Milestones) (2015) A Hmong translation of the English-language original written by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention...Cost: FreeDelivery format: PDF
- Audio Support Guidelines for Accessible Assessments: Insights From Cognitive Labs (2014) A report examining how some students, including students with print disabilities, students with low vision, and English language learners, may benefit from having test content read aloud. However,...Cost: FreeDelivery format: PDF
- Sign Support Guidelines for Accessible Assessments: Insights From Cognitive Labs (2014) A report observing that students who are deaf or hard of hearing (Deaf/HH) and communicate using American Sign Language (ASL) may benefit from sign accommodations on state assessments. However,...Cost: FreeDelivery format: PDF