The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- NCEO Data Analytics (2015) [New]Latest: Graduation Policies for Students with Disabilities Who Participate in States' General Assessments (#3)An online interactive series of briefs putting the power of data in the users' hands. View, compare, and read briefs driven by data.
- NCEO Synthesis Reports (1991 – 2015) [New]Latest: Science Alternate Assessments based on Alternate Achievement Standards (AA-AAS) During School Year 2014-2015 (#99)A series of reports examining assessment and accommodations policies and practices in relation to students with disabilities. It is especially of use to policymakers.
- Forum on Implementing Accessibility Frameworks for ALL Students (2015) [New]This report describes the panel presentations and the facilitated discussions from a June 2015 forum to discuss implementing accessibility frameworks for ALL students.Cost: FreeDelivery format: PDF
- Of the Community (2015) [New]A film telling the stories of eight individuals with disabilities who have vibrant lives in which they live and participate in their communities in the ways they choose. Their stories illustrate...Cost: $19.99 - $29.99Delivery format: Online, DVD
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2015) [New]Latest: October 2015 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription
- NCEO State Surveys (1992 – 2015) [New]Latest: 2014 Survey of States: Initiatives, Trends, and AccomplishmentsA series of reports summarizing results of surveys of state directors of special education in relation to students with disabilities and standards-based reform.
- Policy Research Brief (1999 – 2015) [New]Latest: The U.N. Convention on The Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD): A Status ReportA series of briefs summarizing recent research on a range of policy issues affecting persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities.Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription
- LEND Webinars (2013 – 2015) Latest: Building Connections with Somali Families: Culturally Competent Approaches to Child Development and DisabilityA Webinar series educating leaders in neurodevelopmental and related disabilities.
- NCEO Brief (2011 – 2015) Latest: Making Accessibility Decisions for ALL Students (#11)A series of briefs for the Race to the Top Assessment Consortia, addressing the opportunities, resources, and challenges that cross-state collaborative assessment efforts face as they include...
- NCEO Technical Reports (2000 – 2015) Latest: 2012-13 Publicly Reported Assessment Results for Students with Disabilities and ELLs with Disabilities (#70)A series of reports summarizing findings for policymakers, researchers and educators that focuses on assessment, accommodations, and accountability in relation to students with disabilities.