The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- Impact (2000 – 2017) [New]Latest: Feature Issue on the Justice System and People with Intellectual, Developmental, and Other DisabilitiesA newsletter series containing strategies, research, and success stories in specific focus areas related to persons with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities. It provides practical...Cost: Free Delivery format: Print subscription, Email subscription
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2017) [New]Latest: 2014-15 Publicly Reported Assessment Results for Students with Disabilities and ELs with Disabilities (#405)A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- In-Home and Residential Long-Term Supports and Services for Persons with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities: Status and Trends through 2014 (2017) [New]A report describing the status of, and trends in, long-term supports and services for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities in the U.S. on June 30, 2014. It is based on an annual...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- Frontline Initiative (1996 – 2017) [New]Latest: Person-Centered PracticesThis newsletter covers the issues important to direct support professionals and supervisors who support people with IDD and other disabilities in a variety of community settings.
- NCEO Brief (2011 – 2017) [New]Latest: Strategies for Meeting the 1% State-level Cap on Participation in the Alternate Assessment (#12)A series of briefs for the Race to the Top Assessment Consortia, addressing the opportunities, resources, and challenges that cross-state collaborative assessment efforts face as they include...
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2017) [New]Latest: June 2017 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Preparing for Life After High School: The Characteristics and Experiences of Youth in Special Education. Findings from the National Longitudinal Transition Study 2012. Volume 1: Comparisons with Other Youth: Full Report (2017) [New]A report from the National Longitudinal Transition Study 2012 (NLTS 2012). The NLTS 2012, which is part of the congressionally-mandated National Assessment of the Individuals with Disabilities...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Preparing for Life After High School: The Characteristics and Experiences of Youth in Special Education. Findings from the National Longitudinal Transition Study 2012. Volume 2: Comparisons Across Disability Groups: Full Report (2017) [New]A report from the National Longitudinal Transition Study 2012 (NLTS 2012); a second report, Volume 1, also relates to this study. The NLTS 2012, which is part of the congressionally-mandated...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO Data Analytics (2015 – 2017) Latest: State Assessment Participation and Performance of Students with IEPs 2013-2014 (#5)An online interactive series of briefs putting the power of data in the users' hands. View, compare, and read briefs driven by data.
- Informe sobre el desarrollo de un lenguaje común de la accesibilidad para los estados y proveedores de evaluaciones (2017) Spanish translation of the report, "White Paper on Common Accessibility Language for States and Assessment Vendors."Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF, Online