The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2017) [New]Latest: Alternate Assessments for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities: Participation Guidelines and Definitions (#406)A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- Institute on Community Integration (ICI) Brochure (2017) [New]An informational brochure providing a quick introduction to the Institute on Community Integration (ICI). It describes the mission and work of the Institute, profiling each of ICI's five program...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- In-Home and Residential Long-Term Supports and Services for Persons with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities: Status and Trends Through 2015 (2017) [New]A report describing the status of, and trends in, long-term supports and services for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities in the U.S. on June 30, 2015. It is based on an annual...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- A Better Path, A Better Future: Three Federally-Funded Projects Supporting Community Reentry of Youth with Disabilities Leaving Juvenile Justice Facilities (2017) [New]A report describing three innovative projects that have developed strategies for improving the reentry of youth with disabilities from juvenile justice facilities into school, community,...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- Frontline Initiative (1996 – 2017) [New]Latest: Choice, Direction, and ControlThis newsletter covers the issues important to direct support professionals and supervisors who support people with IDD and other disabilities in a variety of community settings.
- Rehabilitation and Research Training Center on Outcome Measurement (RTC-OM) Website (2017) [New]A website presenting the Rehabilitation and Research Training Center on Outcome Measurement, which evaluates measures of the quality of life experienced by people with disabilities as a result of...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- Educators' Experiences With and Attitudes Toward Accessibility Features and Accommodations (2017) [New]A report from the DIAMOND project that explores the results of an online survey about educators' familiarity with and attitudes toward accessibility features and accommodations.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO State Surveys (1992 – 2017) [New]Latest: 2016 Survey of States: State Activities Amid Evolving Educational PoliciesA series of reports summarizing results of surveys of state directors of special education in relation to students with disabilities and standards-based reform.
- NCEO Brief (2011 – 2017) Latest: Meeting the Needs of ELs with Disabilities in Your State: Making EL Exit Decisions (#13)A series of briefs for the Race to the Top Assessment Consortia, addressing the opportunities, resources, and challenges that cross-state collaborative assessment efforts face as they include...
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2017) Latest: October 2017 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription