The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- Forum on Text Readers for Everyone on All Tests: Getting a Handle on What This Means (2017) [New]A report on a forum held on June 27, 2017 in Austin, TX that brought together staff representing state departments of education, school districts, testing and testing-related companies, and other...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Partnerships in Wellness (2017) [New]A health promotion curriculum that addresses the unique learning needs of adults with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (IDD) who require ongoing daily supports, have limited readings...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF, PPT
- Expanding the Circle: Respecting the Past, Preparing for the Future (2nd ed) (2017) [New]A new edition of this curriculum for grades 9-12. It includes the culturally-relevant transition skills and project-based learning presented in the first edition, which has been in use across the...Cost: $15.00 - $99.95 Delivery format: Print
- Policy Research Brief (1999 – 2017) [New]Latest: State of the States in Self-Direction for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (2015)A series of briefs summarizing recent research on a range of policy issues affecting persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities.Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Impact (2000 – 2017) [New]Latest: Feature Issue on the Justice System and People with Intellectual, Developmental, and Other DisabilitiesA newsletter series containing strategies, research, and success stories in specific focus areas related to persons with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities. It provides practical...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription, Print subscription
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2017) [New]Latest: 2014-15 Publicly Reported Assessment Results for Students with Disabilities and ELs with Disabilities (#405)A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2017) [New]Latest: June 2017 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- In-Home and Residential Long-Term Supports and Services for Persons with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities: Status and Trends through 2014 (2017) [New]A report describing the status of, and trends in, long-term supports and services for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities in the U.S. on June 30, 2014. It is based on an annual...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- Frontline Initiative (1996 – 2017) [New]Latest: Person-Centered PracticesThis newsletter covers the issues important to direct support professionals and supervisors who support people with IDD and other disabilities in a variety of community settings.
- NCEO Brief (2011 – 2017) [New]Latest: Strategies for Meeting the 1% State-level Cap on Participation in the Alternate Assessment (#12)A series of briefs for the Race to the Top Assessment Consortia, addressing the opportunities, resources, and challenges that cross-state collaborative assessment efforts face as they include...