The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs (2012 – 2016) [New]Latest: 2013-2014 APR Snapshot #12: AA-AAS Participation and Performance (#12)A series of briefs providing snapshots of the participation and performance of special education students in statewide assessments used for Elementary and Secondary Education Act(ESEA) accountability.
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2016) [New]Latest: October 2016 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription
- Impact (2000 – 2016) [New]Latest: Feature Issue on Person-Centered Positive Supports and People with Intellectual and Developmental DisabilitiesA newsletter series containing strategies, research, and success stories in specific focus areas related to persons with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities. It provides practical...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Print subscription, Email subscription
- Forum on Common Language for States and Assessment Vendors (2016) [New]A report on a forum held on June 20, 2016 in Philadelphia that brought together states, assessment vendors, and other educational stakeholders to address the need for developing a common language...Cost: FreeDelivery format: PDF
- Make Work a Part of the Plan Fact Sheets (2016) [New]Latest: Choosing Community-Based EmploymentA series of fact sheets developed to deliver positive narratives about competitive integrated employment for individuals with disabilities. In a time of changing systems and services, focusing on...
- NCEO Reports (2016) [New]Latest: 2015-16 High School Assessment Accommodations Policies: An Analysis of ACT, SAT, PARCC, and Smarter Balanced (#403)A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- White Paper on Common Accessibility Language for States and Assessment Vendors (2016) This White Paper by DIAMOND project staff addresses the issue that different test platforms use different terminology for the accessibility features and accommodations that they offer to students,...Cost: FreeDelivery format: PDF
- Make Work a Part of the Plan Videos and Webinars (2016) Latest: I Choose Employment (#1)A series of videos and Webinars developed to deliver positive narratives about competitive integrated employment for individuals with disabilities. In a time of changing systems and services,...
- Valuing Lives: Wolf Wolfensberger and the Principle of Normalization (2016) A film documenting the social paradigm shift triggered by Wolf Wolfensberger, a professor and change agent who, in the early 1970s, popularized and expanded the principle of normalization of people...Cost: $3.99 - $89.99Delivery format: DVD, Online
- Lessons Learned About Assessment from Inclusion of Students with Disabilities in College and Career Ready Assessments (2016) The new large-scale assessments rolled out by consortia and states are designed to measure student achievement of rigorous college- and career-ready (CCR) standards. Recent surveys of teachers in...Cost: FreeDelivery format: PDF