The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- Policy Research Brief (1999 – 2018) [New]Latest: Developments in Living Arrangements and Choice for Persons with Intellectual and Developmental DisabilitiesA series of briefs summarizing recent research on a range of policy issues affecting persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities.Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- NCEO Brief (2011 – 2018) [New]Latest: Using Local Assessment Data to Measure Progress Toward the State-Identified Measurable Result (SIMR) (#14)A series of briefs for the Race to the Top Assessment Consortia, addressing the opportunities, resources, and challenges that cross-state collaborative assessment efforts face as they include...
- Frontline Initiative Webinar: NADSP Looks Deeper (2018) [New]Latest: Choice, Direction, and ControlA webinar companion series to each issue of [*Frontline Initiative*](https://ici.umn.edu/index.php?products/view_all/7/), where a contributing author to the issue is interviewed by staff from the...
- Preparing for Life After High School: The Characteristics and Experiences of Youth in Special Education, Volume 3: Comparisons Over Time (2018) [New]A report from the National Longitudinal Transition Study 2012 (NLTS 2012); two earlier reports, Volumes 1 and 2, also relate to this study. The NLTS 2012, which is part of the...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- Study of Medicaid Funded In-home and Residential Long-term Supports and Services for Persons with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities (RISP) Website (2018) [New]A website presenting the Study of Medicaid Funded In-home and Residential Long-term Supports and Services for Persons with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities project (RISP), which gathers,...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2017) Latest: Alternate Assessments for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities: Participation Guidelines and Definitions (#406)A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- Institute on Community Integration (ICI) Brochure (2017) An informational brochure providing a quick introduction to the Institute on Community Integration (ICI). It describes the mission and work of the Institute, profiling each of ICI's five program...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2017) Latest: February 2018 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- In-Home and Residential Long-Term Supports and Services for Persons with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities: Status and Trends Through 2015 (2017) A report describing the status of, and trends in, long-term supports and services for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities in the U.S. on June 30, 2015. It is based on an annual...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- A Better Path, A Better Future: Three Federally-Funded Projects Supporting Community Reentry of Youth with Disabilities Leaving Juvenile Justice Facilities (2017) A report describing three innovative projects that have developed strategies for improving the reentry of youth with disabilities from juvenile justice facilities into school, community,...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online