The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- NCEO Data Analytics (2015 – 2017) [New]Latest: State Assessment Participation and Performance of Students with IEPs 2013-2014An online interactive series of briefs putting the power of data in the users' hands. View, compare, and read briefs driven by data.
- Informe sobre el desarrollo de un lenguaje común de la accesibilidad para los estados y proveedores de evaluaciones (2017) [New]Spanish translation of the report, "White Paper on Common Accessibility Language for States and Assessment Vendors."Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2017) [New]Latest: February 2017 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2017) [New]Latest: Providing English Language Development Services to English Learners with Disabilities: Approaches to Making Exit Decisions (NCEO Report 404)A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- Variables Used by States in the Calculation of Annual Measureable Achievement Objectives (AMAOs) for Title III Reporting (2016) [New]The purpose of this report is to present information on the approaches used by states to calculate each of three annual measurable achievement objectives (AMAOs) related to the language acquisition...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Supporting Individuals with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities and their Families: Status and Trends through 2014 (2016) [New]A report summarizing statistics that were gathered and analyzed for the Supporting Individuals and Families Information Systems Project (FISP). It includes information about the numbers of, and...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF, Online
- Considerations for Developing State-Defined Alternate Diplomas for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities (2016) [New]This Brief describes the criteria that must be met for a State-defined alternate diploma to meet federal requirements for inclusion in the Title I Adjusted Cohort Graduation Rate (ACGR).Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Diplomas that Matter: Ensuring Equity of Opportunity for Students with Disabilities (2016) [New]To try to understand the diploma options available for students with disabilities, Achieve and the National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) partnered to analyze the diplomas available in each...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs (2012 – 2016) Latest: 2013-2014 APR Snapshot #12: AA-AAS Participation and Performance (#12)A series of briefs providing snapshots of the participation and performance of special education students in statewide assessments used for Elementary and Secondary Education Act(ESEA) accountability.
- Impact (2000 – 2016) Latest: Feature Issue on Person-Centered Positive Supports and People with Intellectual and Developmental DisabilitiesA newsletter series containing strategies, research, and success stories in specific focus areas related to persons with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities. It provides practical...Cost: Free Delivery format: Print subscription, Email subscription