The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- Educators' Experiences With and Attitudes Toward Accessibility Features and Accommodations (2017) [New]A report from the DIAMOND project that explores the results of an online survey about educators' familiarity with and attitudes toward accessibility features and accommodations.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO State Surveys (1992 – 2017) [New]Latest: 2016 Survey of States: State Activities Amid Evolving Educational PoliciesA series of reports summarizing results of surveys of state directors of special education in relation to students with disabilities and standards-based reform.
- NCEO Brief (2011 – 2017) [New]Latest: Meeting the Needs of ELs with Disabilities in Your State: Making EL Exit Decisions (#13)A series of briefs for the Race to the Top Assessment Consortia, addressing the opportunities, resources, and challenges that cross-state collaborative assessment efforts face as they include...
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2017) [New]Latest: October 2017 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Forum on Text Readers for Everyone on All Tests: Getting a Handle on What This Means (2017) [New]A report on a forum held on June 27, 2017 in Austin, TX that brought together staff representing state departments of education, school districts, testing and testing-related companies, and other...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Partnerships in Wellness (2017) A health promotion curriculum that addresses the unique learning needs of adults with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (IDD) who require ongoing daily supports, have limited readings...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF, PPT
- Expanding the Circle: Respecting the Past, Preparing for the Future (2nd ed) (2017) A new edition of this curriculum for grades 9-12. It includes the culturally-relevant transition skills and project-based learning presented in the first edition, which has been in use across the...Cost: $15.00 - $99.95 Delivery format: Print
- Policy Research Brief (1999 – 2017) Latest: State of the States in Self-Direction for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (2015)A series of briefs summarizing recent research on a range of policy issues affecting persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities.Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- ANCOR/RTC Realistic Job Preview (2017) A video illustrating the real, everyday work of direct support professionals (DSPs) in the field of developmental disabilities. This job preview is a DSP recruitment strategy designed to give...
- Impact (2000 – 2017) Latest: Feature Issue on the Justice System and People with Intellectual, Developmental, and Other DisabilitiesA newsletter series containing strategies, research, and success stories in specific focus areas related to persons with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities. It provides practical...Cost: Free Delivery format: Print subscription, Email subscription