The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- Policy Research Brief (1999 – 2015) [New]Latest: Employment for People with Disabilities in Poverty: A Need for National AttentionA series of briefs summarizing recent research on a range of policy issues affecting persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities.Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2015) [New]Latest: February 2015 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription
- Peb yuavtsum xyaum hloov peb txoj kev xav hais txog kev soj ntsuam saib menyuam puas loj hlob zoo (It's Time to Change How We View a Child's Growth) (2015) [New]A Hmong translation of the English-language original written by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), U.S....Cost: FreeDelivery format: PDF
- Raws koj tus menyuam cov theem ntawm nws txoj kev loj hlob (Track Your Child's Developmental Milestones) (2015) [New]A Hmong translation of the English-language original written by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention...Cost: FreeDelivery format: PDF
- Audio Support Guidelines for Accessible Assessments: Insights From Cognitive Labs (2014) [New]A report examining how some students, including students with print disabilities, students with low vision, and English language learners, may benefit from having test content read aloud. However,...Cost: FreeDelivery format: PDF
- Sign Support Guidelines for Accessible Assessments: Insights From Cognitive Labs (2014) [New]A report observing that students who are deaf or hard of hearing (Deaf/HH) and communicate using American Sign Language (ASL) may benefit from sign accommodations on state assessments. However,...Cost: FreeDelivery format: PDF
- NCEO Synthesis Reports (1996 – 2014) [New]Latest: Graduation Policies for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities Who Participate in States' AA-AAS (#97)A series of reports examining assessment and accommodations policies and practices in relation to students with disabilities. It is especially of use to policymakers.
- LEND Webinars (2013 – 2014) [New]Latest: Building Connections with Hmong Families: Culturally Competent Approaches to Child DevelopmentA Webinar series educating leaders in neurodevelopmental and related disabilities.
- In-Home and Residential Long-Term Supports and Services for Persons with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities: Status and Trends Through 2012 (2014) A report describing the status of, and trends in, long-term supports and services for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities in the U.S. on June 30, 2012. It is based on an annual...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Online
- Percent of People with IDD Living in Non-Family Settings Who Live with Three or Fewer People with IDD by State on June 30, 2012 (2014) A report in data visualization format drawn from the latest - and larger - National Residential Information Systems Project (RISP) report to present data in a more accessible format.Cost: FreeDelivery format: Online