The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- NCEO Brief (2011 – 2017) [New]Latest: Strategies for Meeting the 1% State-level Cap on Participation in the Alternate Assessment (#12)A series of briefs for the Race to the Top Assessment Consortia, addressing the opportunities, resources, and challenges that cross-state collaborative assessment efforts face as they include...
- Preparing for Life After High School: The Characteristics and Experiences of Youth in Special Education. Findings from the National Longitudinal Transition Study 2012. Volume 1: Comparisons with Other Youth: Full Report (2017) [New]A report from the National Longitudinal Transition Study 2012 (NLTS 2012). The NLTS 2012, which is part of the congressionally-mandated National Assessment of the Individuals with Disabilities...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Preparing for Life After High School: The Characteristics and Experiences of Youth in Special Education. Findings from the National Longitudinal Transition Study 2012. Volume 2: Comparisons Across Disability Groups: Full Report (2017) [New]A report from the National Longitudinal Transition Study 2012 (NLTS 2012); a second report, Volume 1, also relates to this study. The NLTS 2012, which is part of the congressionally-mandated...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO Data Analytics (2015 – 2017) [New]Latest: State Assessment Participation and Performance of Students with IEPs 2013-2014 (#5)An online interactive series of briefs putting the power of data in the users' hands. View, compare, and read briefs driven by data.
- Informe sobre el desarrollo de un lenguaje común de la accesibilidad para los estados y proveedores de evaluaciones (2017) [New]Spanish translation of the report, "White Paper on Common Accessibility Language for States and Assessment Vendors."Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2017) [New]Latest: February 2017 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2017) [New]Latest: Providing English Language Development Services to English Learners with Disabilities: Approaches to Making Exit Decisions (NCEO Report 404)A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- Variables Used by States in the Calculation of Annual Measureable Achievement Objectives (AMAOs) for Title III Reporting (2016) The purpose of this report is to present information on the approaches used by states to calculate each of three annual measurable achievement objectives (AMAOs) related to the language acquisition...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Supporting Individuals with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities and their Families: Status and Trends through 2014 (2016) A report summarizing statistics that were gathered and analyzed for the Supporting Individuals and Families Information Systems Project (FISP). It includes information about the numbers of, and...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online, PDF
- Considerations for Developing State-Defined Alternate Diplomas for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities (2016) This Brief describes the criteria that must be met for a State-defined alternate diploma to meet federal requirements for inclusion in the Title I Adjusted Cohort Graduation Rate (ACGR).Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF, Online