- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2016) [New]Latest: October 2016 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Impact (2000 – 2016) Latest: Feature Issue on Person-Centered Positive Supports and People with Intellectual and Developmental DisabilitiesA newsletter series containing strategies, research, and success stories in specific focus areas related to persons with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities. It provides practical...Cost: Free Delivery format: Print subscription, Email subscription
- Frontline Initiative (1996 – 2015) Latest: Trauma-Informed CareThis newsletter covers the issues important to direct support professionals and supervisors who support people with IDD and other disabilities in a variety of community settings.
- Check & Connect News & Resources (2012) An e-newsletter from the Institute's Check & Connect (C&C) project announcing upcoming C&C trainings and other events, recent posts on the C&C "Attend-Engage-Invest" blog, opportunities to network...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Connections (2011) An e-newsletter announcing news, courses, and events from DirectCourse and its College of Direct Support, College of Employment Services, College of Personal Assistance and Caregiving, and College...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- NCSET E-News (2001) An e-newsletter containing news and resources from around the country related to the transition of youth with disabilities from secondary education to postsecondary education, employment, and...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Quality Mall Newsletter (2004) An e-newsletter containing news and updates about resources carried on the QualityMall.org Web site. QualityMall.org, operated by the Institute's Research and Training Center on Community Living,...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription