- Frontline Initiative (1996 – 2017) [New]Latest: Choice, Direction, and ControlThis newsletter covers the issues important to direct support professionals and supervisors who support people with IDD and other disabilities in a variety of community settings.
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2017) [New]Latest: October 2017 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Impact (2000 – 2017) Latest: Feature Issue on the Justice System and People with Intellectual, Developmental, and Other DisabilitiesA newsletter series containing strategies, research, and success stories in specific focus areas related to persons with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities. It provides practical...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription, Print subscription
- Check & Connect News & Resources (2012) An e-newsletter from the Institute's Check & Connect (C&C) project providing implementation resources, such as recent posts on the C&C "Attend-Engage-Invest" blog, upcoming training opportunities,...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Connections (2011) An e-newsletter announcing news, courses, and events from DirectCourse and its College of Direct Support, College of Employment Services, College of Personal Assistance and Caregiving, and College...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Quality Mall Newsletter (2004) An e-newsletter containing news and updates about resources carried on the QualityMall.org Web site. QualityMall.org, operated by the Institute's Research and Training Center on Community Living,...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription