A short document (usually 1-2 pages) presenting facts on a single topic.
- Make Work a Part of the Plan Fact Sheets (2016)Latest: Choosing Community-Based Employment
A series of fact sheets developed to deliver positive narratives about competitive integrated employment for individuals with disabilities. In a time of changing systems and services, focusing on...
- Peb yuavtsum xyaum hloov peb txoj kev xav hais txog kev soj ntsuam saib menyuam puas loj hlob zoo (It's Time to Change How We View a Child's Growth) (2015)
A Hmong translation of the English-language original written by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Translated into Hmong by ICI's...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Raws koj tus menyuam cov theem ntawm nws txoj kev loj hlob (Track Your Child's Developmental Milestones) (2015)
A Hmong translation of the English-language original written by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- There are many Somali and non-Somali children with autism spectrum disorder (2013)
A fact sheet summarizing findings of the Minneapolis Somali ASD Prevalence Project for families of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Available in English and Somali. The full findings...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- LEND Fact Sheet: Promotion of Healthy Relationships and Sexuality for Individuals with Disabilities (2013)
A fact sheet promoting healthy relationships and debunking myths about sex among individuals with disabilities. The fact sheet provides background information, facts, and resources. It also...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- LEND Fact Sheet: Family Caregivers of Children with Special Health Care Needs: The Need for Caregiver Support as Truly Family-Centered Care (2013)
A fact sheet describing the need to support family caregivers as they take care of children with special health care needs. The fact sheet presents needs, facts, and solutions to supporting family...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- LEND Fact Sheet: Autism Spectrum Disorders (2012)
A fact sheet informing parents about caring for children who have or may have Autism Spectrum Disorders.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- LEND Fact Sheet Series: Challenging Behaviors (2012)Latest: Challenging Behavior
A series of fact sheets developed to assist teachers and parents in providing the best possible educational opportunities in their home and classroom to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and...