RIPM Technical Reports: Characteristics of Reading Aloud, Word Identification, and Maze Selection as Growth Measures: Consistency of Standard Error of Estimate, Standard Error of Slope, and Confidence Intervals (#17)
Part of the RIPM Technical Reports series.
- Christine Espin, Stanley L Deno, Kristen L McMaster, Miya M Wayman, Seungsoo Yeo, et. al.
A report based on the work of the Research Institute on Progress Monitoring, which developed a system or progress monitoring to evaluate effect of individualized instruction on access to and progress within the K-12 general education curriculum.
- September 2009
- Number 17
- Research Institute on Progress Monitoring (RIPM)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Instructional strategies
- Specific life stage
- Early childhood
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Progress monitoring