RIPM Technical Reports: Study of General Outcome Measurement (GOMs) in Reading for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities: Year 1 (#27)
Part of the RIPM Technical Reports series.
- Teresa Wallace, Renata Ticha, Katherine I Gustafson
A report based on the work of the Research Institute on Progress Monitoring, which developed a system or progress monitoring to evaluate effect of individualized instruction on access to and progress within the K-12 general education curriculum.
- March 2008
- Number 27
- Research Institute on Progress Monitoring (RIPM)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Instructional strategies
- Specific life stage
- Early childhood
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Progress monitoring