RIPM Technical Reports: Technical Characteristics of General Outcome Measures (GOMs) in Mathematics for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities (#37)
Part of the RIPM Technical Reports series.
- Renata Ticha, Teresa Wallace
A report based on the work of the Research Institute on Progress Monitoring, which developed a system of progress monitoring to evaluate effects of individualized instruction on access to and progress within the K-12 general education curriculum.
- January 2010
- Number 37
- Research Institute on Progress Monitoring (RIPM)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Instructional strategies
- Specific life stage
- Early childhood
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Progress monitoring