Frontline Initiative: The Changing Roles of the Direct Support Professional
Part of the Frontline Initiative series.
- Chet Tschetter, Julie E Kramme
- Connie J Burkhart
A newsletter issue recognizing the changing role of the Direct Support Professional (DSP). This issue highlights public policies that can support the changing role of DSPs, and ways they support brighter futures. It focuses on the successes of self-advocates, DSPs, and others who have taken and are taking action to improve quality of life for those they support through implementing person-centered practices and advocating for needed change.
- Volume 15, Number 1
- National Alliance for Direct Support Professionals
- Research and Training Center on Community Living (RTC-CL)
- Direct support workforce
- Workforce development strategies
- Community life
- Person-centered planning and practices
- Self-advocacy and self-determination