Frontline Initiative: Self-Care for DSPs
Part of the Frontline Initiative series.
- Julie E Kramme, Chet Tschetter
- Connie J Burkhart
A newsletter issue promoting self-care for Direct Support Professionals (DSPs). To assist the people they support, DSPs must also take care of their own needs, health, and wellness. Incorporating self-care practices into their everyday lives helps DSPs in their work and other life areas. This issue of Frontline Initiative provides resources for developing self-care practices and celebrates DSPs who practice self-care, noting how this helps them continue in the field and improve as direct support professionals.
- Volume 15, Number 2
- National Alliance for Direct Support Professionals
- Research and Training Center on Community Living
- Direct support workforce
- Retention and recruitment
- Workforce development strategies