Frontline Initiative: DSPs Respond to Crisis
Part of the Frontline Initiative series.
- Julie E Kramme, Chet Tschetter
- Connie J Burkhart
Direct support professionals (DSPs) have been through a lot this past year. Through a global pandemic, natural disasters, social unrest, and personal distress, they’ve stepped up as they always do. This issue of Frontline Initiative includes stories of great DSPs doing great work, supporting people in crisis, resources, and strategies to help advance professional practice, and preparing for and preventing crises when possible.
- Volume 17, Number 1
- National Alliance for Direct Support Professionals
- Research and Training Center on Community Living (RTC-CL)
- Direct support workforce
- Retention and recruitment
- Health and safety
- Emergency/disaster preparedness