NCEO Data Analytics: State Assessment Participation and Performance of Students with IEPs 2013-2014 (#5)
Part of the NCEO Data Analytics series.
- Yi-Chen Wu, Sheryl Lazarus, Deb Albus, Michael L Moore, Martha L Thurlow
This interactive report presents data on the participation and performance of students receiving special education services in statewide assessments used for Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) accountability. Using federally submitted data from the 2013-14 school year, we present information on participation and performance in reading and mathematics statewide assessments. This interactive brief is based on "2013-2014 APR Snapshot #10: State Assessment Participation and Performance of Students Receiving Special Education Services."
- February 2017
- Number 5
- Michael L Moore firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 612-626-0546
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments