LEND Brief: Delivery of Education Services to Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Part of the LEND Brief series.
- Joe E Reichle, Phil Sievers, Kelly Nye-Lengerman PhD
A brief focusing on issues and practices in the delivery of education services to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). The articles in this issue address a federally-funded training grant designed to influence the implementation of evidence-based practices with school-age children with ASD, an innovative program addressing transition from school to work, and trends in participation rates of children who received services under the special education categorical label of autism in Minnesota between 2001 and 2008, with a focus on English language learners.
- Winter 2012
- Minnesota Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Program (MNLEND)
- Minnesota Department of Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools
- Project SEARCH
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Instructional strategies
- Specific disability
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)