RIPM Technical Reports: Teachers' Understanding of Curriculum-Based Measurement Progress Monitoring Data (#30)
Part of the RIPM Technical Reports series.
- Miya M Wayman, Christine Espin, Stanley L Deno, Kristen L McMaster, Amy G York, Xiaoqing S Du PhD
A report based on the work of the Research Institute on Progress Monitoring, which developed a system of progress monitoring to evaluate effects of individualized instruction on access to and progress within the K-12 general education curriculum.
- January 2011
- Number 30
- Research Institute on Progress Monitoring (RIPM)
- Department of Educational Psychology, College of Education and Human Development, University of Minnesota
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Paraprofessional and teacher development
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Progress monitoring