RIPM Technical Reports: Establishing Technically Adequate Measures of Progress in Early Mathematics (#14)
Part of the RIPM Technical Reports series.
- Erica Lembke, Anne Foegen, Tiffany A Whittaker, David Hampton, Cynthia L Jiban
A report based on the works of the Research Institute on Progress Monitoring, which developed a system of progress monitoring to evaluate effects of individualized instruction on access to and progress within the K-12 general education curriculum.
- January 2006
- Number 14
- Research Institute on Progress Monitoring (RIPM)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Instructional strategies
- Specific life stage
- Early childhood
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Progress monitoring