Partnerships for Success - Curricula for Supervisors, Managers, and Administrative Staff: Removing the Revolving Door - Strategies to Address Recruitment and Retention Challenges
Part of the Partnerships for Success - Curricula for Supervisors, Managers, and Administrative Staff series.
- Susan N O'Nell, Amy S Hewitt, John K Sauer, Sheryl A Larson
A curriculum targeting frontline supervisors and managers regarding the use of effective recruitment, retention, and training strategies. Includes Facilitator Guide and Learner Guide.
Some content is out-of-date
- Research and Training Center on Community Living (RTC-CL)
- Direct support workforce
- Supervision and mentoring
- Human resources and management
- Retention and recruitment
- Workforce development strategies
- Community life
- Community supports and services
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults