RIPM Technical Reports: Monitoring Progress of Beginning Writers: Technical Features of the Slope (#25)
Part of the RIPM Technical Reports series.
- Kristen L McMaster, Xiaoqing S Du PhD, Seungsoo Yeo, Stanley L Deno, David C Parker, et. al.
A report based on the work of the Research Institute on Progress Monitoring, which developed a system or progress monitoring to evaluate effect of individualized instruction on access to and progress within the K-12 general education curriculum.
- June 2009
- Number 25
- Research Institute on Progress Monitoring (RIPM)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Instructional strategies
- Specific life stage
- Early childhood
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Progress monitoring