RIPM Technical Reports: Exploring the Use of Early Numeracy Indicators for Monitoring Progress in Two Intervention Contexts: 2007-08 (#29)
Part of the RIPM Technical Reports series.
- Jeannette Olson, Anne Foegen
A report based on the work of the Research Institute on Progress Monitoring, which developed a system or progress monitoring to evaluate effect of individualized instruction on access to and progress within the K-12 general education curriculum.
- September 2009
- Number 29
- Research Institute on Progress Monitoring (RIPM)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Instructional strategies
- Specific life stage
- Early childhood
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Progress monitoring