The Policy Forum is hosted by the Research and Training Center on Community Living at the University of Minnesota's Institute on Community Integration.
The Policy Forum is a web-based presentation and facilitated discussion exploring research published in the most recent issue of the Institute on Community Integration's Policy Research Brief series. The Forum aims to bring together people with disabilities, their families, direct support professionals, advocates, policymakers, and researchers in timely conversations that can make a difference in people's lives.
View recorded Policy Forums below.
In publication since 8/17/2021
- Research and Training Center on Community Living (RTC-CL)
- Policy Forum: Most People with IDD Getting Long-term Supports Live with a Family Member
- Policy Forum: Are Large Institutions for People with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities a Thing of the Past?
- Policy Forum: Policy Forum: How Much Do Direct Support Professionals Make? Putting Wages In Context
- Policy Forum: Wage Compression Among Direct Support Professionals
- Policy Forum: The Direct Support Workforce and COVID-19: Vaccinations
- Policy Forum: Predictors of Annual Turnover Among Direct Support Professionals
- Policy Forum: The Direct Support Workforce and COVID-19: Low Wages and Racial Disparities
- Policy Forum: The Direct Support Workforce and COVID-19: Work Life and Wage Augmentation