NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs: 2016-2017 APR Snapshot #19: State Assessment Participation and Performance of Students Receiving Special Education Services (#19)
Part of the NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs series.
- Yi-Chen Wu, Martha L Thurlow
This report provides a snapshot of the participation and performance of students receiving special education services in statewide assessments used for Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) accountability. Using federally submitted data for the 2016-17 school year, we present information on participation and performance in reading and mathematics statewide assessments administered to grade 8 students.
- July 2019
- Number 19
- Michael L Moore firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 612-626-0546
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Standards and Accountability
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments