NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs: 2017-2018 APR Snapshot #23: Students in Special Education Assigned Assessment Accommodations (#23)
Part of the NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs series.
- Yi-Chen Wu, Kristin K Liu PhD, Sheryl Lazarus, Martha L Thurlow
This APR Snapshot Brief provides information on the number of students with disabilities assigned accommodations and the performance of these students on the general statewide assessment used for Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) accountability. Using federally submitted data from the 2017-2018 school year, we present information on accommodations for general reading and mathematics statewide assessments administered to grade 8 students (and grade 4 to show a comparison to grade 8 data).
- March 2021
- Number 23
- Michael L Moore firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 612-626-0546
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Standards and Accountability
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments