TIES Inclusive Practices Series (TIPS): TIP #21: How to Support Students With Significant Cognitive Disabilities During Think-Alouds
Part of the TIES Inclusive Practices Series (TIPS) series.
- Holly Johnson, Shawnee Y Wakeman
This TIP discusses how to engage students with significant cognitive disabilities in think-alouds in the inclusive classroom.
Johnson, H. N., Wakeman, S. Y., & Clausen, A. (2021). How to Support Students With Significant Cognitive Disabilities During Think-Alouds (TIPS Series: Tip #21). Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota, TIES Center.
- Kristin K Liu PhD firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 612-626-9061
- TIES Center: Increasing Time, Instructional Effectiveness, Engagement, and State Support for Inclusive Practices for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities
- University of North Carolina Greensboro
- University of Kentucky
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Inclusive education
- Instructional strategies