NCEO Brief: Getting Ready for the 2021-22 School Year: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Testing Children with Disabilities (#26)
Part of the NCEO Brief series.
As states, districts, and schools plan to return for the 2021-22 school year, questions are raised about whether and how to test children with disabilities, including children with the most significant cognitive disabilities and English learners with disabilities. This FAQ addresses some common questions and provides links to useful resources.
- August 2021
- Michael L Moore firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 612-626-0546
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- English Learners with Disabilities
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments
- Classroom Assessments (Diagnostic, Formative, Interim)