Family and Individual Needs for Disability Supports Community Report 2023
The Family and Individual Needs for Disability Supports survey (FINDS) surveys family members of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities about their experiences providing supports and about their experiences with the service system. In 2023, there were more than 3,000 participants in the FINDS survey. They shared their experiences about their own health and well-being, the support needs of their family members, the service system, and on outcomes for their family members and themselves. This report summarizes the key findings in areas related to economic outcomes, health, access to supports and unmet needs.
- Research and Training Center on Community Living (RTC-CL)
- Housing and residential services
- Family supports/in-home services
- Medicaid services (residential)
- Specific disability
- Intellectual/developmental disability (IDD)