NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs: 2015-2016 APR Snapshot #16: State Assessment Participation and Performance of Students Receiving Special Education Services (#16)
Part of the NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs series.
- Yi-Chen Wu, Martha L Thurlow
This report provides a snapshot of the participation and performance of students receiving special education services in statewide assessments used for Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) accountability. Using federally submitted data for the 2015-16 school year, we present information on participation and performance in reading and mathematics statewide assessments administered to grade 8 students.
- July 2018
- Number 16
- Michael L Moore email@example.com or +1 612-626-0546
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments