NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs: 2014-2015 APR Snapshot #14: Assessment Accommodations Use by Students Receiving Special Education Services (#14)
Part of the NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs series.
- Martha L Thurlow, Yi-Chen Wu
This report provides information on the number of students with disabilities using accommodations and the performance of these students on the general statewide assessment used for Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) accountability. Using federally submitted data from the 2014-2015 school year, we present information on accommodations for reading and mathematics statewide assessments administered to grade 8 students (and grade 4 to show a comparison to grade 8 data).
- July 2017
- Number 14
- Michael L Moore email@example.com or +1 612-626-0546
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Assessment Participation
- Students with Disabilities