Supporting Individuals and Families Information Systems Project (FISP) Website
A website presenting documents and resources from this project that gathers data to help federal and state agencies understand the current status and emerging trends in supporting families and individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities living in their own homes or with family members (including consumer direction). Resources cover services, employment, and education for people with disabilities.
- Housing and residential services
- Family supports/in-home services
- Employment and postsecondary education
- Employment and workforce development
- Specific disability
- Intellectual/developmental disability (IDD)