NCEO Reports: A Summary of the Research on the Effects of Test Accommodations: 2013-2014 (#402)
Part of the NCEO Reports series.
- Chris Rogers, Sheryl Lazarus, Martha L Thurlow
This report provides an update on the state of the research on testing accommodations as well as to identify promising future areas of research. Previous reports by NCEO have covered research published since 1999. We summarize the research to review current research trends and enhance understanding of the implications of accommodations use in the development of future policy directions, implementation of current and new accommodations, and valid and reliable interpretations when accommodations are used in testing situations. Key issues under investigation include how accommodations affect test scores, how educators and students perceive accommodations, and how accommodations are selected and implemented.
- May 2016
- Number 402
- Michael L Moore firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 612-626-0546
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Students with Disabilities