NCEO Minnesota Assessment Project Reports: Input from the Field on Assessing Students with Disabilities in Minnesota's Basic Standards Exams (#1)
Part of the NCEO Minnesota Assessment Project Reports series.
- Richard J Spicuzza, Ron Erickson, Martha L Thurlow, Aaron Ruhland
This year 1996 report summarizes survey data from 22 Minnesota school districts on the implementation of the Minnesota Basic Standards Tests, focusing on the participation and accommodation of students with disabilities.
Some content is out-of-date
- August 1996
- Number 1
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Minnesota Department of Education
- Educational accountability and assessment
- English Learners
- Standards and Accountability
- Students with Disabilities