TARA Reports: Field-based Perspectives on Technology Assisted Reading Assessments: Results of an Interview Study with Teachers of Students with Visual Impairments (TVIs)
Part of the TARA Reports series.
- Christopher J Johnstone, Jason R Altman, Joe Timmons, Martha L Thurlow, Cara Cahalan Laitusis
The purpose of this study was to gather information to inform the design and development of a technology-assisted reading assessment for students with visual impairments or blindness.
- August 2009
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Students with Disabilities