NCEO Synthesis Reports: Why We Can't Say Much About the Status of Students with Disabilities During Education Reform (#21)
Part of the NCEO Synthesis Reports series.
- Kevin McGrew, Mike Vanderwood, Martha L Thurlow, James E Ysseldyke
This 1995 report synthesizes the results of National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) activities that focused on determining whether secondary data analysis of state and/or national data collection programs could produce policy-relevant reports on the status of children and youth with disabilities. Recommendations are offered for improving the collection and reporting of information in state and national data collection programs.
Some content is out-of-date
- August 1995
- Number 21
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Standards and Accountability
- Students with Disabilities