NCEO Synthesis Reports: High School Graduation Requirements: What's Happening for Students with Disabilities? (#20)
Part of the NCEO Synthesis Reports series.
- Martha L Thurlow, James E Ysseldyke, Cheryl L. Anderson
This 1995 report examines documentation from state departments of education on high school graduation requirements for students in general, and for student with disabilities.
Some content is out-of-date
- May 1995
- Number 20
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Diplomas and Graduation Requirements
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- Students with Disabilities