RIPM Technical Reports: Technical Features of Narrative vs. Expository and Handwritten vs. Word-Processed Measures of Written Expression for Secondary-Level Students (#8)
Part of the RIPM Technical Reports series.
- Heather Campbell, Kristen L McMaster, Sharon J Lane-Getaz PhD, Kelsey K Harr, Chris Miller, Elizabeth Zahn
A report based on the work of the Research Institute on Progress Monitoring, which developed a system of progress monitoring to evaluate effects of individualized instruction on access to and progress within the K-12 general education curriculum.
- October 2010
- Number 8
- Research Institute on Progress Monitoring (RIPM)
- Department of Educational Psychology, College of Education and Human Development, University of Minnesota
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Assessment (large-scale, alternate)
- Progress monitoring