NCEO Minnesota Assessment Project Reports: Minnesota's Comprehensive Assessments: 1998 and 1999 Participation and Performance of Students with Disabilities (#32)
Part of the NCEO Minnesota Assessment Project Reports series.
- Lynn Walz, Sandra Thompson, Martha L Thurlow, Richard J Spicuzza
This year 2000 report analyzes the participation and performance of students with disabilities on the initial administration of Minnesota's Comprehensive Assessments in math and reading for grades three and five.
Some content is out-of-date
- December 2000
- Number 32
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Students with Disabilities