NCSET Essential Tools: Increasing Rates of School Completion - Moving From Policy and Research to Practice
Part of the NCSET Essential Tools series.
- Camilla Lehr, David R Johnson PhD, Chris Bremer PhD, Anna Cosio, Megan Thompson
A cutting-edge manual for educators, administrators and policymakers describing 11 proven interventions for increasing school completion among youth with disabilities. The interventions selected are only those that include research or evaluation designs and were published between 1988 and 2003. Also included are reproducible handouts containing current statistics and information on dropout, a concise literature review, and information on related Web sites, journal articles, publications, and organizations.
Some content is out-of-date
- May 2004
- Resource Guide
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Dropout prevention and student engagement
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults