NCEO Policy Directions: Using Computer-based Tests with Students with Disabilities (#15)
Part of the NCEO Policy Directions series.
- Sandra Thompson, Martha L Thurlow, Michael L Moore
This year 2003 report presents factors to consider in the design of computer-based testing for all students, including students with disabilities and English learners. It also provides a process for initial transformation of paper/pencil assessments to inclusive computer-based testing.
- January 2003
- Number 15
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- English Learners
- Students with Disabilities