NCEO Technical Reports: On the Road to Accountability: Reporting Outcomes for Students with Disabilities (#32)
Part of the NCEO Technical Reports series.
- John Bielinski, Martha L Thurlow, Stacy Callender, Sara Bolt
This year 2001 report reviews state education documents for the year 1999-2000 to determine the public availability of important student outcome information on students with disabilities. The report describes state assessment systems, the reporting of participation and performance results, and the achievement gaps between students with disabilities and the total population for reading and math at select grades. It concludes with recommendations for public reporting.
- December 2001
- Number 32
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Students with Disabilities