NCEO Technical Reports: Steady Progress: State Public Reporting Practices for Students with Disabilities After the First Year of NCLB (2002-2003) (#40)
Part of the NCEO Technical Reports series.
- Hilda I Wiley, Martha L Thurlow, Jean A Klein
This 2005 report examines the extent to which states report to the public on the participation and performance of students with disabilities for year 2002-2003. It provides descriptions of state assessment systems, summarizes achievement gaps by content and grade level, and provides recommendations for clear reporting.
- May 2005
- Number 40
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments