NCEO Technical Reports: Considerations for the Development and Review of Universally Designed Assessments (#42)
Part of the NCEO Technical Reports series.
- Sandra Thompson, Christopher J Johnstone, Michael Anderson, Nicole A Miller
This year 2005 report describes the development of a form for assessment designers to use to incorporate universal design considerations into assessments. It describes the Delphi validation process undertaken with the original design considerations of the Universal Design Project and includes commentary from assessment and content area experts. Several recommendations are provided on the use of the considerations at all stages of assessment development.
- November 2005
- Number 42
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Students with Disabilities
- Universal Design