NCEO Technical Reports: A Summary of the Research on the Effects of Test Accommodations: 2005-2006 (#47)
Part of the NCEO Technical Reports series.
- April Zenisky, Stephen Sireci
This year 2007 report summarizes 32 research studies on testing accommodations published in 2005-2006. The report provides information on participants, specific disability characteristics, research design, findings, and limitations. The report also identifies promising areas of research, and makes recommendations.
- August 2007
- Number 47
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Students with Disabilities