NCEO Technical Reports: States Challenged to Meet Special Education Targets for Assessment Indicator (#55)
Part of the NCEO Technical Reports series.
- Jason R Altman, Chris Rogers, Chris Bremer PhD, Martha L Thurlow
All states are required by the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) to submit Annual Performance Reports (APRs) to the federal government. The purpose of this report is to reflect the progress made, according to state APRs submitted in 2008, toward meeting targets for components of APR Indicator 3 on assessments administered in school year 2006-2007. An additional purpose is to present an analysis of improvement activities used by states to facilitate progress in their assessment systems.
- February 2010
- Number 55
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Standards and Accountability
- Students with Disabilities