RIPM Technical Reports: Iowa Early Numeracy Indicator Screening Data: Iowa 2006-2007 (#22)
Part of the RIPM Technical Reports series.
- Linda Impecoven-Lind, Jeannette Olson, Anne Foegen
A report based on the work of the Research Institute on Progress Monitoring, which developed a system or progress monitoring to evaluate effect of individualized instruction on access to and progress within the K-12 general education curriculum.
- May 2009
- Number 22
- Research Institute on Progress Monitoring (RIPM)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Instructional strategies
- Specific life stage
- Early childhood
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Progress monitoring