RTC-OM HCBS Measurement Education Modules
This series of educational modules is designed to provide a basic understanding of measurement principles, particularly, within the Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) context. The modules provide education on topics, such as the purpose of measurement, data and uses, sampling, and psychometrics. Each module addresses measurement topics from the perspective of HCBS and includes short videos from experts in the measurement and HCBS fields.
In publication since 4/2/2021
- Rehabilitation Research and Training Center on HCBS Outcome Measurement (RTC-OM)
- RTC-OM HCBS Measurement Education Modules: Introduction to Measurement: What is Measurement? (#1)
- RTC-OM HCBS Measurement Education Modules: The Purposes of Measurement (#2)
- RTC-OM HCBS Measurement Education Modules: What Do You Really Want to Know? The Importance of Guiding Questions (#3)
- RTC-OM HCBS Measurement Education Modules: Measurement and HCBS Outcomes (#4)