NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs: 2017-2018 APR Snapshot #24: AA-AAAS Participation and Performance (#24)
Part of the NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs series.
- Yi-Chen Wu, Sheryl Lazarus, Kristin K Liu PhD
An Alternate Assessment based on Alternate Academic Achievement Standards (AA-AAAS) has been developed by each state to measure the academic achievement of students with significant cognitive disabilities. This report summarizes AA-AAAS data used for Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) accountability. Using federally submitted data for the 2017-2018 school year, we present information on the number of students participating in the AA-AAAS and the performance of those students.
- January 2021
- Number 24
- Michael L Moore firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 612-626-0546
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Standards and Accountability
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments