Understanding English Learner Accommodations : Translated Test Directions
Part of the Understanding English Learner Accommodations series.
The video describes one of the testing accommodations allowed for English learners on West Virginia state assessments. It describes the West Virginia policy on using translated test directions as an English-language support. The video is part of a series called “Understanding English learner accommodations,” a set of resources created for the West Virginia Department of Education.
- Number 3
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Improving Instruction for English Learners Through Improved Accessibility Decisions
- Educational accountability and assessment
- English Learners with Disabilities
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- English Learners