1% Toolkit: State-District Data Display Templates: Addressing the Percentage of Students Participating in the Alternate Assessment (NCEO Tool #3)
Part of the 1% Toolkit series.
- Tony Ruggiero, Cesar D'Agord, Kathy J Strunk, Martha L Thurlow
This State-District Data Display Templates tool is designed to provide states and districts with templates to display their data, with the end goal being to support an examination of the displayed data to determine whether there are any unusual results that require further examination and discussion. This tool was developed through the work of NCEO’s Peer Learning Group 1, which focused on ways to dig into state and district data as part of the states’ efforts to meet the 1.0% cap on state-level participation in the alternate assessment aligned to alternate academic achievement standards (AA-AAAS).
- September 2019
- Tool or Toolkit
- Number 3
- Michael L Moore firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 612-626-0546
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Assessment Participation
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments