NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs: State Assessment Participation and Performance of Students Receiving Special Education Services (#22)
Part of the NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs series.
- Yi-Chen Wu, Kristin K Liu PhD, Sheryl Lazarus
This report provides a snapshot of the participation and performance of students receiving special education services in statewide assessments used for Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) accountability. Using federally submitted data for the 2017-18 school year, we present information on participation and performance in reading and mathematics statewide assessments administered to students in grades 3-8 and high school. Grade 8 data are highlighted in this snapshot report.
- February 2021
- Number 22
- Michael L Moore email@example.com or +1 612-626-0546
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Standards and Accountability
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments