Improving Instruction Briefs: Working with Language Interpreters: Information for Parents or Guardians (Simplified Chinese translation)
Part of the Improving Instruction Briefs series.
- Kristin K Liu PhD, Charity N Funfe Tatah Mentan PhD, Sheryl Lazarus, Martha L Thurlow, Jaime C Jarmin
This Brief, translated into Simplified Chinese, answers questions about working with a language interpreter that parents or guardians of students who are English learners might have. Clear, comprehensible communication between parents and educators is key to making appropriate decisions about accessibility features and accommodations. This Brief was developed by NCEO’s “Improving Instruction for English Learners Through Improved Accessibility Decisions,” in collaboration with the West Virginia Department of Education.
- June 2020
- Michael L Moore firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 612-626-0546
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- West Virginia Department of Education
- Educational accountability and assessment
- English Learners
- Parents & Families