TIES Inclusive Practices Series (TIPS): TIP #18: Choosing Accessible Grade-Level Texts for Use in Inclusive Classrooms
Part of the TIES Inclusive Practices Series (TIPS) series.
- Shawnee Y Wakeman, Deborah Taub, Jacqui Kearns
This TIP will outline considerations for choosing appropriate accessible grade-level texts for students with significant cognitive disabilities in inclusive classrooms
Wakeman, S. Y., Taub, D., Johnson, H. N., & Kearns, J. (2021). Choosing Accessible Grade-Level Texts for Use in Inclusive Classrooms (TIPS Series: Tip #18). Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota, TIES Center.
- May 2021
- Kristin K Liu PhD email@example.com or +1 612-626-9061
- TIES Center: Increasing Time, Instructional Effectiveness, Engagement, and State Support for Inclusive Practices for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities
- University of North Carolina Greensboro
- University of Kentucky
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Inclusive education
- Instructional strategies