FYI from the Institute on Community Integration: April 2018
Part of the FYI from the Institute on Community Integration series.
- Thomas J Donaghy
The April 2018 issue of FYI contains feature stories about ICI's latest annual report; the Institute's work on autism this month; MNLEND Fellows using telehealth to serve rural children with developmental disabilities; English literacy among young Micronesian schoolchildren; and an off-campus display of "Art for All: The Stephanie Evelo Fund for Art Inclusion" in northeast Minneapolis.
- April 2018
- Institute on Community Integration
- Educational accountability and assessment
- English Learners
- Specific disability
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Intellectual/developmental disability (IDD)
- International initiatives